Sunday, 16 February 2020 | Admin
Designed by Ann Clark
- Either an 8mm or 9mm hook
- 1 Ball of T-Shirt yarn of any colour
- ch – chain stitch
- dc – double crochet
- htc - half treble crochet
- Make a chain of 22 stitches
- Row 1 & 2 - dc (crochet 1 row only if you want a thinner handle)
- Row 3 - dc7, ch7, miss 7 dc, dc to end
- Row 4 - dc7, dc across 7ch, dc to end
- Row 5 & 6 - dc
- Rows 7 to 14 - htc across
- Rows 15 to 18 - dc
- Rows 19 to 26 - htc across
- Row 27 & 28 - dc
- Row 29 - dc7, ch7, miss 7 dc, dc to end
- Row 30 - dc7, dc across 7ch, dc to end
- Row 31 & 32 - dc (crochet 1 row only if you want a thinner handle)
- Fold the bag in half with the right sides facing inwards so it is inside-out
- Sew or crochet the 2 opens ends together and weave in any loose ends.
- Turn the bag the right way round.
You can personalise your bag further by using different combinations of stitches or by embellishing with flowers or trinkets – whatever takes your fancy!